Terms of Service
By electing to receive professional services from Triad Search Marketing (TSM), you agree to and acknowledge our company terms of service, listed below:
- Web development and graphic design projects require a 50% deposit of the estimated total in order to start work, and the remaining balance is due within 5 business days of TSM completing of the scope of work.
- Digital marketing service agreements operate on a 30 day minimum term of service, and auto-renew each month unless either party objects with a 30 day written cancellation notice.
- Digital marketing service fees will be automatically debited via recurring billing on the 1st or 15th day of each month.
- All service and consultation fees are non-refundable.
- All fees, services, documents, advice, analysis and information transmitted between TSM and the Client are 100% confidential.
- TSM offers optional managed hosting services through 3rd party hosting providers, however TSM does not provide any guarantee or accept any liability with regard to the performance or security of 3rd party hosting environments.
- TSM is not responsible for any changes to the Client website by third parties or the Client that conflict with SEO work and/or adversely affect the Client’s search engine visibility and/or web traffic and/or sales.
- The Client guarantees that all elements of text, graphics, photos, designs, trademarks and/or other media provided to TSM for inclusion on the Client’s website and/or web profiles are owned by the Client, or that the Client has received permission from the rightful owner(s) to use each of the elements, and will hold harmless, protect, and defend TSM and its subcontractors from any liability or suit arising from the use of such elements.
- The Client agrees to indemnify and hold harmless TSM against any and all claims, costs, and expenses, including attorney fees, due to materials being provided to TSM for use in the work at the request of the Client for which no copyright permission or previous release was requested or uses which exceed the uses allowed pursuant to a permission or release.
- TSM and the Client may disclose confidential information to each other in order to facilitate the work requested by the Client. Such information shall be identified in writing at the time of its transmittal, and shall be safeguarded and not disclosed to third parties by the receiving party. Confidential information shall not include information that:
- is already known to the party to which it is disclosed.
- is or becomes part of the public domain without breach of this Agreement.
- is obtained from third parties, which have no obligations to keep confidential to the parties of this Agreement.
- The Client and TSM are independent parties and nothing in this Agreement shall constitute either party as the employer, principal or partner of or joint venture with the other party. Neither the Client nor the Consultant has any authority to assume or create any obligation or liability, either expressed or implied, on behalf of the other.
- All rights not expressly granted hereunder are reserved to TSM.
- This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Guilford County, North Carolina, USA which are applicable therein.
- TSM’s terms of service are subject to change at any time.